How many of you know someone who is always late, and when they finally show up, they always have a plethora of excuses? Did you ever hear someone show up late to an event and tell you that they were late because of traffic? Wouldn’t it be refreshing to have someone just be honest and say, “I am late because I left the house late!”?
In his book, The Success Principles, Jack Canfield shares how his mentor, W. Clement Stone taught Jack to take 100% responsibility for his life. Taking 100% responsibility means you acknowledge that you create everything that happens to you. It means you understand that you are the cause of all of your experiences.
We must all learn that we are responsible for the choices we make in our lives and that we must give up blaming someone or something else for where we are.
· You are the one who ate the junk food
· You are the one who refuses to exercise!
· You are the one who stays in the job
· You are the one who said “no” to the opportunity
· You are the one who ignored your intuition
· You are the one who abandoned your dream
· You are the one who keeps putting your relationship on hold
· You are the one who is holding on to your negative past
· You are the one who decided you had to do it alone!
Every negative has a positive…
· You CAN learn to eat healthier
· You CAN learn to say no to peer pressure
· You CAN find a better job
· You CAN leave your job to live your passion
· You CAN say yes to a great opportunity
· You CAN listen to your inner voice when it tells you something is not quite right
· You CAN take classes or hire a coach to create your success
· You CAN find the exercise program that is right for you
Either take 100% responsibility and accept that you are making the choice to stay where you are, take responsibility for your choices, and stop complaining... or… take the risk of creating your life exactly the way you want it.
How would learning to take 100% responsibility with the choices you make create a New Beginning in your life?
All Adversity Business Challenge Eating Fitness Forgiveness Goals Habit Happiness Happy Health Hero Hollywood Jack Canfield Life Magic Marriage Martial Money Power Responsibility Self Strength Tour Wealth Weight Loss Women