In her book Choices To Changes, (which I highly suggest every entrepreneur read) author Sheila Kennedy asks this question: Give 5 Reasons Why You Do What You Do and Why You Are The Perfect Person To Do It. Thank you for asking this important question Sheila because it reminded me of why I do what I do!
1. I love the feeling of watching someone get the "Aha" when they work with me or hear me speak
2. I love being the reason that someone is happy & giving them the opportunity to embrace positive energy
3. I love that my work connects me with like-minded thinkers who also love empowering others
4. I feel that everything I have experienced in my life prepared me for who I am and what I do today
5. Because I believe that every woman and every girl should know what it feels like to be loved, valued and appreciated for the gift that she is.
I believe I am the perfect person to do what I do because instead of trying to find an outlet and a reason to give up on my life, I chose to embrace my Inner Strength. I know what it feels like to believe that you have no value, worth or meaning in your life. Once I was able to let go of my limiting beliefs around lack; lack of self-love, self-worth and my value, I began to experience the absolute joy of who I am and my purpose in life. It is my wish that every woman and girl feel valued, loved, heard, and empowered in her life because it is the best feeling in the world!
Nancy Mueller ~ Empowerment Sensei
All Adversity Business Challenge Eating Fitness Forgiveness Goals Habit Happiness Happy Health Hero Hollywood Jack Canfield Life Magic Marriage Martial Money Power Responsibility Self Strength Tour Wealth Weight Loss Women