Air Date: Monday March 13, 2017
In this Choices 4 Women podcast, Nancy Mueller interviews Laura Aiello, Divorce Strategist
When faced with a divorce or trying to put a divorce behind you, it can often be a cause for an identity crisis.
If you’re no longer that wife, that homeowner, that couple, that person who has seen herself as an “us” it can be difficult to see divorce as a new beginning rather than an ending.
It is important for people contemplating, going through or coming out on the other side of divorce to understand your own needs to create an ideal outcome.
When a person isn’t willing to do the inner work that is so necessary to feel empowered over your divorce, it can lead to blame, guilt and often leave a person feeling like a victim.
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")