Air Date: Monday February 8, 2016
In this episode of Choices 4 Women we talk with Sheila Kennedy from Rochester New York. Sheila is known as the “Confidence Coach” and Solopreneur (that means that she is a single parent AND an entrepreneur) and works with other solopreneurs because Sheila feels that no one should go without the feedback, mentoring and accountability they need as an entrepreneur.
But, before Sheila became the confidence coach, there was a startling revelation about her personal life that she had to deal with. Join us and find out why Sheila maintains that “Self Love is not a Spa Day!
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")