Air Date: Monday March 21, 2016
Do you think it’s possible to live with a person without knowing who they really are?
The most important relationship you will ever have is the relationship you have with yourself. It is possible to live with a person without knowing who they truly are, just as it is possible to never truly know ourselves.
When we find ourselves in a situation where we’re being disempowered by another person, we always have a choice. The reason we often feel disempowered, or feel as though our choices are limited is because of what we believe.
Find out how your relationship perceptions may hold the key to both your positive and your negative relationships with yourself and with others.
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")