3/28/2016 0 Comments
Air Date: Monday March 28, 2016
Many people suffer grief after the loss of a loved one but how does a woman put grief into perspective when she has experienced the loss of her mother at the age of 9, losing everything she owned in Hurricane Katrina and then witnessing the death of her father at the age of 12?
Our guest today on Choices 4 Women has certainly experienced more than her share of losses in her life.
At just 20 years of age, Texas State University student Marina Miller, is speaking out to empower others and encouraging people to give yourself permission to grieve when needed, ask for help, discuss the process and take comfort in the fact that there are others out there who understand the pain and challenges that often accompany the loss of a loved one.
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")