Air Date: Monday April 25, 2016
One year ago today I took our baby to the emergency room, where she was admitted to the PICU for several days and she was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at the age of only one year old.
It's been a very stressful journey with many ups and downs, but I am so proud of my daughter for how strong she has been throughout this whole experience.
Regardless of how much harder this disease has made our life, it has also formed a stronger bond between me and my daughter. I refuse to let her diabetes define her. She will continue to live beyond and kick diabetes in the ass every single day. And I will continue to stand by her side as the proudest and most supporting mommy alive. I would go to the end of the earth for my daughter!
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")