Air Date: Monday June 5, 2017
In this Choices 4 Women podcast, Nancy Mueller shares time with Faydra Koenig
We often hear that we will never be given more than we can handle and we are planted where we are meant to be. Faydra knows that sometimes being planted can feel more like being buried and during those times we can feel like our life is in crisis.
After what felt like a very public shaming that resulted in her husband being sent to prison, losing her job and going through a time of feeling hopeless and helpless, Faydra took that time of crisis and shame and now uses it as a point of reference as The Crisis Coach. Once she got her life on back on track she started paying it forward and teaching others how to overcome the biggest obstacles in their life.
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")