Air Date: Monday July 18, 2016
In this Choices 4 Women podcast, Nancy Mueller interviews Micaela Becattini. Micaela is a Life Transition Specialist and she describes happiness as the devotion of her own growth and evolution.
In 2004, Micaela moved to Warriewood Australia from the northern beaches of Venice Italy. After being raised and educated in Italy, the move to Australia created a new set of challenges for Micaela as she found herself learning a new language before she could continue her practice that involves her distinctive method of talk therapy, expressive therapy and coaching while considering the whole person, including the body and the mind. Join us as Micaela teaches us how she learned to let fear walk beside her rather than in front of her to continue with her success goals.
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")