Air Date: Monday November 14, 2016
In this Choices 4 Women podcast, Nancy Mueller interviews Nancy Hovatter to talk about The Tides of Grief.
After the death of her son Lukas, Nancy has spent the last 35 years serving other grieving parents. Due to very few resources or organizations that assisted parents of infant or still born death after Lukas died, Nancy often created and led support groups and provided education to grieving parents. Her affiliation with SHARE Infant and Pregnancy Loss and Pregnant Again fueled her passion to pursue her vocation in grief recovery.
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")