Air Date: Monday November 21, 2016
In this Choices 4 Women podcast, Nancy Mueller interviews Angela Grosvenor to talk about women being empowered in the workplace.
It’s not always an easy decision to speak up when you feel disempowered in the workplace. There are many forms of harassment and often women are afraid to speak up for fear of retaliation or losing their job.
When women learn how to tap into the warrior within them to draw in the power of their Inner Strength, they find that it is possible to be “Empowered In The Workplace!”
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")