Air Date: November 7, 2016
In this Choices 4 Women podcast, Nancy Mueller interviews John P Strelecky, author of The Why Café, Return to the Why Café, Life Safari, The Big Five For Life, How to Be Rich and Happy and The Big Five For Life Continued.
This podcast is for every person who considers him or herself a leader as John explains the PEC program (Peer Evaluation Component) from a company in Montreal Canada who has won every award imaginable for being the best company to work for.
In this interview, John will explain how it works, why you need to have it and how this information is changing the way corporations empower their employees because life isn’t supposed to be drudgery you try to overlook just to get a paycheck!
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")