Air Date: Thursday May 18, 2017
In this Choices 4 Women podcast, Nancy Mueller shares time with Christine Egan to discuss Redefining Healthy!
As a breast cancer survivor, Christine started educating herself on a healthier lifestyle during her journey to healthy.
While doing her research, Christine was stunned to learn about the products and habits she had been using for over 20 years that were contributing to her cancer journey.
Christine authored a book titled The Healthy Girl’s Guide to Breast Cancer and shares tips and techniques about how we can all redefine what “healthy” looks like to us. This interview is for any woman who has found herself saying, “I’ll get healthy when…”
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")