Air Date: Monday May 8, 2017
In this Choices 4 Women podcast, Nancy Mueller shares time with Dr Susan Edelman MD from Palto Alto Ca.
Today’s dating culture is a minefield. With tricky dos and don’ts and endless conflicting strategies, women are more confused than ever when it comes to dating. You could be hurting yourself and not even know it and Dr. Susan Edelman says, “It’s not your fault.”
In this interview, we discuss why we don’t have a choice if we allow our culture to have power over us, the importance of a sisterhood to support instead of criticism and why being your own brand of sexy teaches women how to understand their choices in the dating world.
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")