Air Date: Sunday July 5, 2015
As an adult, it’s impossible not to look back on our childhood without memories that evoke certain emotions. Some emotions evoke positive memories and then there are memories that some people would like to forget. As adults if we’re having challenges in our life, do we have the right to hold our parents responsible for how we turned out? How much of who we are as adults can be blamed on the way we were parented?
And how do we have a relationship with one or both of our parents when there are experiences that have gone unexplained or hurts that have never healed?
The thing is… everything that happened to us as children, both positive and negative, is a reflection on every choice we make today.
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")