Air Date: July 27, 2015
Lorra Brown was a CFO of a major company but she was depressed, trying to deal with depression through Retail Therapy and drowning in credit card debt.
Listen to Lorra as she shares how she got out of debt and went on to start her own company LBE Consulting to teach women entrepreneurs how to turn their financial challenges into financial wins!
Lorra will tell you where to find your credit reports, what to do with them once you have them, where you can cut costs in your life or business and discusses how she helps women building an MLM business just where the money is and how to plan for your business.
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")