Air Date: August 10, 2015
Being raised by a mother with an addiction, Star Staubach spent most of her life trying to get the approval of her mother until one day, she finally realized, “you can't compete with an addiction!”
Star’s search for “self” included a surprise relationship with another woman, and a move from the United States to Australia and then right back home to where she started.
Star admits to being a “chronic DOER” and is working to overcome this. Star shares her theory of why there is an epidemic of women who are unable or challenged with receiving and how woman can start receiving to have their wants, needs and desires fulfilled in their lives!
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")