Air Date: Monday June 22, 2015
WEIGHT! Just the word seems to weigh heavy on the minds of many women. Join me with my special guest
Emily Petroff as we talk about WHY women struggle with their weight and why there is more to having the healthy body you want besides a number on your scale.
In this interview, Emily and Nancy discuss why women feel guilty about self-care, why we compare ourselves to other women, and the self-induced stress that can cause our unhealthy lifestyle.
If you would like an “outside of the box” way of thinking about how to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle, this could be the information you have been waiting for!
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")