Air Date: Monday May 2, 2016
During this Choices 4 Women podcast Nancy Mueller interviews Clay Green. Clay’s life mission literally jumped out and nearly hit him in the face when a deer ran out in front of his motorcycle at a speed of 85 mph. Hundreds of adult motorcycle riders are enjoying their rides, ALIVE, because Clay helped them understand how to master their survival reactions.
Today, Clay is focusing his efforts on Entrepreneurs by helping people understand how their subconscious affects every decision they face, and expanding their capabilities using High Performance Practices and Habits to excel in their entrepreneurial life.
Choices 4 Women is Sponsored by
- Positive Energy/Attitude
- Vibrant Health
- Quest for Knowledge
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Time & Financial Freedom
- Making a Difference Through Contribution
- Fun & Adventure; Living My Life To The Fullest
- Reciprocity in my relationships; Family, Partner, Friends
- Not Being Attached To The Outcome (Living In The "NOW")